Kathy McKenzie, Director & Coach, Fire Up Coaching
Kathy McKenzie is a specialist Communications and Leadership Trainer, Facilitator and International Coach Federation Accredited Professional Coach with extensive national and international experience. She has been successfully running her own business FIREUP Coaching since 1998 and over that time it has evolved to becoming one of the leading Australian Registered Training Organisations in the area of Accredited Coach Training.
Kathy designed and developed FIREUP’s flagship programs, a Diploma of Leadership Coaching and Mentoring (22233VIC) and Certificate IV in Business and Personal Coaching (22031VIC). Both are aligned with the International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies and are the most comprehensive and practical accredited coach training programs in Australia.
Having facilitated and coached for over 20 years, Kathy has the skills to work with diverse audiences and is a highly regarded keynote speaker. She is continually updating her own qualifications and innovating the FIREUP Programs. The latest innovation the Fire Me Up App is a great tool for tracking your own learning and coaching via an app. (iphone version)
- Hay Group Emotional Intelligence 2013
- ACPET E-learning Mentor Program, Melbourne, 2011 /2012
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment, Victoria University, 2011
- Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Certified Trainer, Melbourne, 2008
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Accredited Coach, ACC 2007
- Masters in Professional Vocational Education and Training, Deakin University, 2004
- The Art and Science of Coaching, Erickson International, Melbourne, 2004
- Neethling Brain Instrument (NBI) Certified Trainer, Melbourne, 2003
- Successful Small Business Management, RMIT, Melbourne, 1998
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Erickson International, Canada, 1997
- NLP Train the Trainer, Erickson International, Canada, 1997
- Registered Nurse Training Mercy Private Hospital, East Melbourne 1985
Kathy has a varied background in health, sales, management and training, creating a strong foundation of knowledge in many areas. Her studies and practical experience from the past 25 years give her a depth of understanding of how to develop human potential.
Kathy has been involved extensively with the International Coach Federation over the past 10 years in local chapter leadership roles as well as 4 years on the Board for Australasia.
As a keynote speaker Kathy brings energy and passion to every topic she presents. She will ensure that you leave thinking about how you can unleash more of that latent potential that lies within us all.